I want to update my character's build

Firefox.2348

Hello all. I want to play my mesmer again with something different. This alt is currently Alac Staff Mirage with Viper Gear/Trinkets. I mostly play OW, fractals and I'm looking to get into some WvW with this character as well. 

It's been a long time so idk and since the API is down, I'm a bit lost currently. Was never so good with creating my own builds lol. Could someone help me out with a PvE build and WvW build for any Mesmer spec(s)? Thank you. 💜

Well for pve i was using virtuoso condi build with the relict that gites me 15% condi duration for giving vunerbality so i hace mosty sinister gear for more condi dmg, there is also axe in build dagger/focus and axe/pistol, havent tried  mirage condi build, but dont ThinkPad you will want to use anything other than staff or axe/pistol

• Like 1

For the want of playing something different virt is refreshing if clone management is difficult for you.   It is a bit more forgiving especially if you play the condi variant, but power is where it’s at for wvw.   However, full power Mesmer in general has some learning curves that you’ll notice right away, don’t waste blink and always keep in mind positioning and how you’ll escape the moment something turns south.

• Thanks 1