Getting credit for new daily activities

I first want to confirm that I did not get credit for the first set of daily quests from the new Wizard's Vault because I did not know I had to click on each chest for the four dailys, and then click on the chest for the daily chest in order to get credit - is this really how this is going to work?  After so many years of doing daily activities, and getting credit for the doing, why is it that we now get zero credit for the doing, but only for opening the new interface, and clicking things?  For anyone else out there that assumed you would get credit for completing the daily activities, you need to go back and do some clicking maintenance if you want to actually get credit for what you have earned.  Perhaps we could get a web page that shows any other changes like this that deviate from a decade of precedent, and require silly maintenance chores from players in order to obtain the credit they have earned.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

I missed the first wizard's vault also, didn't click it, seriously, this is absurd...it should be visible that a player should CLICK HERE to obtain the reward... it's a first for me to hate something really bad in GW2, doesn't feel good.

Edited by Kendahna.9542
  • Confused 2