Network error and constant high ping for sea zone <NA>

• jpgsggk.4753 changed the title to Network error and constant high ping for sea zone <NA>

Same for me though strange. I log in via Steam. Been joining World Boss Trains since I started like about 3.5 months ago once I hit 80 and was ok except occasionally lag spike when doing Jormag or Teq though recently (the last 2 weeks or so perhaps the influx of returning and new players with SOTD launches), I almost confirmed will lag badly when trying to join Teq Boss fight. I also was still OK when I join my guild's lead BLA and TM but again for the last 2 weeks, total lagged. For example, when the squad said "well done" meaning the fight is over, my "view" as the sub-group I was with the Boss still seems around 25%. I tried WTFast which now seems allowing me to join TT and Teq without issues but some instances (BLA Private Squad) and Guild Mission (so far 1 such cash), the game just refused to load with WTFast still connected and will crash out. Once I disconnect WTFast, I was able to join the instance but lag was super bad.

• Sad 1

Same issue here. SEA region not through Steam though.  Boss fights or maps with larger numbers become close to unplayable.  Lag out and disconnecting all the time and lots of error codes.  This includes WvW.  Didn't have these issues previously.  Have tried various methods, checking security walls, removing the caches/local.dat etc.  Internet is fine, no issues with other games/streaming etc.

• Sad 1

On 8/25/2023 at 10:42 PM, Stubz.2591 said:

same here.. been this way a few weeks before xpac hit..

EU seems to have a better ping now from SEA..180 ms using vpn.. might bite the bullet and just world transfer to EU if this continues haha

what vpn and where are you connecting to and from o.o

Since SOTO release i have perma 400 ping and 1-3k ping spikes, i cant do fractals, raids, strikes, even the new rifts content because when i hit the thing its already dead so no reward. Playing on EU from South America like so many ppl i know with the same problem