[FENX][NA]- fun guild seeking new ADULT members, newbies and veterans alike

IceCold.3542

Brand new to GW2 (started NYE!), not yet level 80, seeking guild for myself and my partner. Adult with a 15-year history of hardcore WoW raiding back in the day, but just looking for some casual fun in my off time for now. It seems like this game doesn't hold your hand (which is great!) so it would behoove us to have some friends to do dungeons, ask questions, etc. In game is Bich Qween.7624 (and my name comes from my Blood DK and is an homage to the Lich King in WoW, for those who for some reason find it more offensive than funny LOL)

1 hour ago, Koomi Smale.6138 said:

What is your age limit? 60 and not as quick as the old Everquest days. 😉

Koomi Smale.6138

Absolutely no age limits. I myself am 59, and we have members older than me 🙂

Invite sent 🙂

Been thinking of looking for a guild and came across this post. Started playing around the release of HoT, ended up taking a long break and now coming back. Currently running through the Sylvari story line (just recently did the Claw Island battle). I'm usually able to hop on and play around 6-8p through to 3a est most days.

Greetings.

I played GW2 for a short time years ago but switched to FF14. Tried GW2 again around Thanksgiving and liked the changes to gameplay over those years. 

I remembered a lot of the core story, decided to play Revanant and boosted her to 80. Got my butt kicked in HOT, and realized I NEED help. Your group sounds like a good fit to make me a better player while assisting other guildmates along the way. Thanks for your consideration.

My character name is Snorri Thorkyn...norn

Edited by jimfla.6982
add name