Receiving Daily Quests for locked content

I have the Chest of Grand Valdhertz Riches quest but do not have the zones required to get there unlocked and am not able to unlock them before the daily refresh

Would like the daily requests to be granted for content that is available on that account

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

25 minutes ago, Stompy.6817 said:

I have the Chest of Grand Valdhertz Riches quest but do not have the zones required to get there unlocked and am not able to unlock them before the daily refresh

Would like the daily requests to be granted for content that is available on that account

n/m dident read post correctly.

Edited by Linken.6345
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Stompy.6817 said:

Definitely wasn't thought out very well. At the VERY least they should give reset options on quests for this issue, or broken events that have been broken for years...

Example - get a daily quest in PoF, Don't own PoF  or don't have time to get there because of where you are in the story. add a refresh button to that quest to get another.

Edited by HazD.7089
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, HazD.7089 said:

Definitely wasn't thought out very well. At the VERY least they should give reset options on quests for this issue, or broken events that have been broken for years...

Example - get a daily quest in PoF, Don't own PoF  or don't have time to get there because of where you are in the story. add a refresh button to that quest to get another.

You cant get pof daily if you dont own pof.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1