Make OS instanced, add 2nd EB and reduce amount of tiers

Riba.3271

10 hours ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

My vote is getting rid of Obsidian Sanctum, or make it instanced like you want so duelers can go whack sticks in there and rework EotM into a regular BL.  As EoTM is the largest waste of dev time and resources I think I've seen--the artist budget alone for something they left practically unused is absurd.

And this is making game better goes above artists or players feelings. This would be so bad. They already messed up keeping excess servers and desert borderlands around to not hurt someones feelings... In the end it just made the game worse and has had so many negative long-term effects.

Should they try revive and modernize EotM? Yes. But they shouldn't ruin normal WvW for it. The map is just too gimmicky and uncompetitive.

Would choice of more EB, by far most popular map, and less queues there make wvw better? Yes. Would making OS instanced improve it? Yes.

Would taking least popular and competitive map (EotM) making it regular borderland improve WvW? Nah. "But artists feelings, the map was only popular for 7 years". And reworking it would take ton of resources, whereas the guaranteed improvements is asking very little.

Edited by Riba.3271