Join map instance

joga.8972

I'm sure many of you know the situation: you've found a commander running the map meta you'd like to do, but their map is full.

Today I did exactly that with Dragon Stand. While I'm waiting, I'll get a few PoI and Vistas I thought and went on my way. After a few minutes, I got honk and the window telling me to join their map, or to rejoin the queue.
I left it open, since I wanted to get the vista before I join (silly, I know since I could have taken it in the other map as well..) only to find the window gone when the Vista animation was done. 
Now the map still told me I was 0 of 24 in the queue, but there was no (obvious?) way for me to join the new map with my squad on it. 
Clicking on the hourglass gave me the options to leave the Cue or exit the window, not join it.
Clicking on my squad members, I didn't have an option to join their map. 
out of options, I kept waiting and eventually I was back in the queue and obviously at the very back of it. 

Did I miss something or is it just bad designed?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

As clicker, i prefered before system, wher you spamed like crazy, i always got to full map faster that way, as it reqired you to be in front of pc all time, now someone can go make poo, or grab some stufff from fridge and left que roll afk, and your 12-16 in que cuz of that

Edited by Noah Salazar.5430
  • Haha 1