Fractal Rush Tier 4 Astal Acclaim

Thank you so much for the tip of using gw2efficiency to check if I did or not get those 100AA. I felt like I didn't got them but I wasn't sure, and through gw2efficiency I was able to prove I did not got it.

It didn't matter cause support say that since I opened the chest they can't do nothing about it, cause they have no way of giving me 100AA, so I wont be getting my 100AA.

So be careful everyone, don't open the tier 4 chest if you are already over 1200AA. The chest won't lock (like the dailies and weeklies), you'll be able to open it but your 100 AA will be lost, and support says they can't give you back the 100AA you lost...

8 hours ago, Arura.6530 said:

So be careful everyone, don't open the tier 4 chest if you are already over 1200AA. The chest won't lock (like the dailies and weeklies), you'll be able to open it but your 100 AA will be lost, and support says they can't give you back the 100AA you lost...

Are you sure there's even a chest to open? I think you just autocollect when you reach the tier.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1

On 9/16/2023 at 3:39 PM, Sobx.1758 said:

Are you sure there's even a chest to open? I think you just autocollect when you reach the tier.

It's just like any other achievement. When you do it you get a chest on the bottom right corner of your screen that you have to click. Then it shows the content of the chest, you accept and you get the 100AA. Unless you have over 1200AA in the Wizard's Vault, in that case you loose the 100AA.

The vault is capped at 1300AA, and inside the vault the system works well, if you are going to go over the cap you can't open the chest untill you spend some AA.

When they decided to put the AA in an achievement chest they obviously forgot to program a similar system, or thought it would be too much work to do it. And you either get all of the AA or none. I was at 1245AA when I opened the chest, so I never got the 100AA. And support says they have no way of manually give the 100AA, so it's gone.

If they can't make sure you get the AA when they put it in achievements chests then they shouldn't put it there. They broke the system by wanting to promote AA with the weekly event and didn't thought of all possible outcomes. They should either find a way to fix it or just not put it in achievements chests anymore.

• Like 1