Thoughts on Chuka Champawat Legendary Journey

1. Wish they let us invite the tiger cubs to home instance after we finish the legendary weapon or add an option to integrate the tiger den portal item in home instance (maybe adjacent to the raven portal to garden plot) or some form of trophy in home instance
  2. Reg Tiger Baby book - wish the tiger cubs visually improved in some form like increased color of stripes or size of cubs after we give them 3 tiger milk , 2 tiger food in collection
  3. love how the cubs change their animations after we make a tiger gym
  4. Reg Tiger Training Guide - kinda feel bad that the collection step ends after single event with single cub... wish we get to take all 3 cubs with us for the fights... instead of carrying,  all 3 cubs should follow us like minis.. at present its like one cub gets the training lesson but the other doesn't. Nola,  Halkor and Brill all three should get all training lessons X)

wish the new legendary all have this kinda lore and legendary journey in form of collection instead of just crafting...

legendary weapon collections like chuka champawat and nevermore will have a lasting impression on the game.. whenever we equip that legendary weapon, all these memories come flooding in

atleast I wish the new legendary armor has some kind of interesting legendary journey collection, lore with it... even if I have all 3 legendary sets, the collections will motivate me to craft new legy armors

regarding the Wizard vault new Legendary Weapon Starter Kit reward, I'm kinda sad that it gives the precursor directly as a reward.. though the direct precursor reward will be useful to many players coz they dont have to craft or do collections and quickly they make a legy weapon for use or for selling... but the reward is too good and at the same time i cant use it coz i hate to get a precursor without doing collections and doing the collection for precursor with the same precursor from WV reward box just for twice told legend feels sad.. choosing even a different precursor feels uncomfortable with teh collection being incomplete.. wish they  gave legendary crafting stuff like clovers mystic coins, mystic tribute like how they give gift of might magic.. just give something of equal value for precursor.. either the material value or some value calculated by anet but something other than the precursor and the corresponding gift item.. or even better give the list of materials to progress towards the precursor collection and the legendary gift item so it feels justified or fair or wholesome

Conclusion: Legendary weapons with collections, lore and legendary journey is a fun part of mmo.. please don't remove it tqtqtq

Edited by Crystal Paladin.3871
some punctuations
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

My absolute favorite collection.   Had a ton of fun with it.  I love the historical reference, the environmentalism, and the journey of raising the cubs.  Also it's a beautiful weapon, to my eye, and I love the effects.  I don't think there are many other legendaries that have such a well developed storyline and adventure that goes with them.  

It's too bad this kind of thing hasn't really continued with the next generations of legendaries, but I imagine it's a lot of time involved.  

• Like 2