Black Lion Stolen Goods Recovery Event

Hukoseft.4850

What confuses me if the achievement for Week One is still listed and available, but all the Skritt have moved from those locations making you not able to complete those week achievements. They should remove those achievements from the panel to curve confusion.

I understand the insistence of creating FOMO, but would have been nice if they just allowed you to do any previously missed weeks as long as you do them before the event completely ends.

Anet, please remove these achievements from the Current Events so people don't waste their time assuming they can still get them.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, winterkalte.2078 said:

What confuses me if the achievement for Week One is still listed and available, but all the Skritt have moved from those locations making you not able to complete those week achievements. They should remove those achievements from the panel to curve confusion.

I understand the insistence of creating FOMO, but would have been nice if they just allowed you to do any previously missed weeks as long as you do them before the event completely ends.

Anet, please remove these achievements from the Current Events so people don't waste their time assuming they can still get them.

Well, that explains the many players coming to Queensdale this weekend and asking where the event was.

• Confused 1