Hero Point Commune Broken

3 hours ago, Cerus Serenade.3769 said:

The charged crystals are account bound, and suggesting you just shell out gold for something you already may be close to completing the long way is insulting and a non-fix.

Then...I guess you're gonna have to wait. 🤷‍♀️This happened to be a very spicy exploit that, no, Anet could not let just chill around for you to get your 1 (one) crystal while people literally got a lot more than 1.

4 hours ago, QueenKeriti.5176 said:

Then...I guess you're gonna have to wait. 🤷‍♀️This happened to be a very spicy exploit that, no, Anet could not let just chill around for you to get your 1 (one) crystal while people literally got a lot more than 1.

Then Anet should compensate the players. The period of time was JUST long enough to effectively lock out the majority of players from an important time-gated material, but Anet won't because they're no better than the likes of Acti-Blizzard.

1 hour ago, Cerus Serenade.3769 said:

Then Anet should compensate the players. The period of time was JUST long enough to effectively lock out the majority of players from an important time-gated material, but Anet won't because they're no better than the likes of Acti-Blizzard.

Sending everyone who has an account with at least one level 80 one charged quartz would be great.

Also, maybe my Idaho math isn't great, but 5 hours ago (at the time I'm posting) would be before reset. The tweet that the patch notes were up was posted 2 hours before reset. Optimal or not, you had a chance to get it before reset. Getting a free charged crystal would still be great, but, dang, I know it sucks, but the world isn't ending because you missed one day of a timegated currency while Anet was trying to stop people from making thousands upon thousands of these things.

But, dang, dude, please go outside and touch grass a bit if you think Anet is anywhere near on the level of the sins ActiBlizzard commits.