All My Gliders Make The Basic Glider SFX

(Wanna start this off by saying I thought maybe it was maybe caused by files possibly getting corrupted so i re-installed the game but it still persisted.)

As of the Tuesday patch all of my gliders have been making the 'Basic Glider' sound. There's only been a few exception, the 'Cuddly Cat Glider', the cats make their little meow sounds on opening, but it still has the 'Basic Glider' sound with it. The 'Watchwork Wings Glider' and 'Zephyrite Paraglider' have no sound at all, and the 'Sheet Music Glider' will make its unique sound once I get off it.

I don't have every glider, but these are the ones I do have and that have lost their unique sounds: Ad Infinitum, Fox Spirit, Archdemon Wings, Shimmering Aurora, Cute Angel Wings, Cute Demon Wings, Stained Glass Wings, Tangeldwood Wings, Lunar Glider, Vermilion Wings, Jade Tech Wings, Lightbinder Blades, Inquest Overseer, Cryomancer Glider, Scaled Dragon Wings, Forged Glider, Riding Broom, Branded Wings, Largos Fins, Geomancer Glider, Shattered Bloodstone Glider, Moth Wings, Ironclad Glider, Macaw Wings, Snowflake Glider, Exalted Glider, Bat Wings and White Feather Wings.