If your opponent has invis classes and you don't you lose the game

Deadmoose.6594

Just now, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

That's crazy, I get an extra half second evade and a 4 second blind field on a 45 sec cooldown to protect my 10k HP? Guess I'm all set. Truly no other class has defenses so robust.

Sure. Which thief type is perma invis?

That's wild. 

u asked for ways to survive without invis i anwsered also you can change amulet for etra hp it might help with ur 10k hp xd
its funny how theifs pretends that they dont have perma invis abusing smokefields

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Irrational.2871 said:

its funny how theifs pretends that they dont have perma invis abusing smokefields

should be easy to prove its permanent if it is. If a thief is attacking you faster than you can react, that isn't perma invis. that's you not reacting. every time a thief touches you you have 4 seconds to respond, + the time it takes to set up the smoke field, + the time it takes to interact with it, + any additional time granted by any reveal utility you brought, if applicable. Do something.

u asked for ways to survive without invis i anwsered also you can change amulet for etra hp it might help with ur 10k hp xd

>"it's funny thieves pretend that stealth isn't permanent" [it's not permanent]

>pretends thieves can currently fight without stealth access

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

should be easy to prove its permanent if it is. If a thief is attacking you faster than you can react, that isn't perma invis. that's you not reacting. every time a thief touches you you have 4 seconds to respond, + the time it takes to set up the smoke field, + the time it takes to interact with it. Do something.

>"it's funny thieves pretend that stealth isn't permanent" [it's not permanent]

>pretends thieves can currently fight without stealth access

i am aware that it hurts hearing truth about thiefs. But attacking from invis then dodging 2 times it alright time to survive 3 second that you need to wait after attack or kiting a bit hiding behind box or something. Also even if i manage to cc thief he will press panic button and will be alright since not all specs can allow both cc and super mobility.
Yet i didnt pretend that thiefs can sruvive without invis its you trying to twist my words. Its a busted mechanic currently and i doubt it would be even fixed but if it would thiefs will recive somekind of buff instead so i dont understand why u trying to look miserably.
You dont like hearing about perma invis cuz you cant run invisiable all the time not just fight time?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Irrational.2871 said:

if it would thiefs will recive somekind of buff instead

This is all I care about.  As long as you're aware. 

9 minutes ago, Irrational.2871 said:

Yet i didnt pretend that thiefs can sruvive without invis its you trying to twist my words.

I didn't twist anything.  You responded to this quote, so I assumed you shared the sentiment of the person it was addressed to. 

List the defense for me. What can I press that would keep me alive long enough to win a fight with no stealth?

If you are of the opinion that a stealth rework would require sustain adjustments, we have no argument.

I refuse to jump through 50 more hoops because people with just as much capability for kiting and LoS, and twice or three times as many defensives, dont like how thieves fight. Those same people were just as angry over the stealthless options, and the traits and skill costs associated with those haven't been fixed. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

I feel like if you wipe for 5 games worth of losses because the opponent uses a stealth opener and you don't adapt to it, you deserve the rank placement you get.

dumbest kittening comment I've seen from you in a long time. adjust how? please inform me how not to get bursted in literally 2 seconds from an invis team.

I must say even as a warrior its an absolute pain playing against something like virtuoso cause you know? It just Spams invuln/blind/Block and Aegis. There is no other way then beeing hella lucky to hit this class at least once and keep in mind their shatters are also unblockable. This whole spec just screams "im Omega broken against Warriors". For real If i See a virtuoso coming to me i simply running cause i can not even Play "defensive" to hold them lmao xd

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

dumbest kittening comment I've seen from you in a long time. adjust how? please inform me how not to get bursted in literally 2 seconds from an invis team.

Why thank you, I always try to outdo myself with braindead takes.

• Sic Em or On My Mark on the stealthing class.
  • Gaze of Darkness or Detection pulse.
  • Conjure earth shield, pass one to your buddy, and invuln the opener.
  • Corrosive poison cloud.
  • Traps that go off when stealthed players cross them, or traps that reveal like Lights Judgement. 
  • Full Counter/magebane tether/endure pain setups 
  • Stealthing your team yourself
  • Standing near the edge of obstacles that cannot be teleported to or that can serve as LoS to avoid projectile bursts.
  • Lock On
  • Fields that seek stealthed enemies like Icerazor's ire, or that interrupt them when crossed like static field or Darkrazor's daring. 
  • Turning your opponent into an ostrich.
  • Distortion 
  • Channeled blocks
  • Fear fields 
  • Smoke fields, like SmokeScreen

Etc. Etc~ Every profession can soak one stealth opener, and you only need to soak one. If you're getting thanosed, they're made out of paper. 

This is 2v2 we're talking about. you can swap your utilities if you get bombed by a particular opener after seeing it once. Until you get to plat, players will do the same thing if it keeps working, so you don't need to worry about metapicks where your opponent expects you to build to disrupt their opener and swaps to something that disrupts your opener-disruptor. Adapt to the thing that blew you up and they'll stop doing it. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261