Arborstone Portal Scroll disappeared from my account and cant be obtained anymore

Today I logged in and notice a hole in my shared inventory slots, the Arborstone Portal Scroll was gone. I checked all my characters and bank, its nowhere to be found. I thought to myself maybe I accidentally deleted it for some reason, lets check the wiki on how to obtain it again. Says to complete EoD story chapter 8 ''Fallout''. I just did the entire questline, its the Kuunavag reveal story, and at the end of it I didnt get any reward (it was a blank reward popup). So what happened? The portal scroll is gone and I cant obtain it anymore, anyone else have this?

Not sure how/where you lost it - for one-time stuff I'd contact the support. (Like with the Wizard's Tower Portal stone that is only once per account from the achievment. At least so far. They might add a vendor option later.)

The rewards from the story: Did you try it with another char that did not yet complete that story step before? Then "replaying" the rewards always are empty and you only can replay for the story and achievements.

Oh my bad, I didnt use a different character thats why I didnt get the reward. But this still doesnt explain why the item is gone from my account overnight, Im sire I didnt delete it. Anyways I dont reeally want to replay 8 long and tedious story chapters just to get it back, I might contact the support hopefully they will restore it