[sPvP] Firebrand Changes Upcoming

Saiyan.1704

Loremaster: Decreased the page generation interval from 6 seconds to 5 seconds in PvP only.

Swift Scholar: This trait no longer has an internal cooldown. Increased the quickness duration from 1.5 seconds to 2 seconds in PvP and WvW.

Chapter 1: Searing Spell: Increased vulnerability stacks from 2 to 4 in PvP only.

Ashes of the Just: This skill now also applies 5 stacks of might to nearby allies for 8 seconds.

Chapter 2: Daring Challenge: Increased the cooldown from 8 seconds to 15 seconds and reduced the page cost from 2 to 1 in PvP only.

I've been waiting for a Swift Scholar changes for the longest time. The CC entry for F1#3 and into F3#2 was so sluggish that it ruined FB... mechanically... for me. I haven't played FB since these pvp nerfs. In anticipation for this they increased the cd of Chapter 2: Daring Challenge (F3#2) which is obvious and fair.

The CC aspects of FB in PvP should be reactive but not abusive. I'm actually excited that we're going back to how Firebrand was played mechanically when the spec first launched.