Friendly reminder power zerk is still going to be bad in pvp.

Azure The Heartless.3261

We have to take defense because resilient roll is necessary to protect bursts from blind and weakness.

Discipline is mandatory for warrior to function in pvp.

So we won't be taking arms.

That leaves a 1 second immune from savage instinct, and 3 seconds of lifesteal from dead or alive if you choose to take that. 

Smash brawler  doesnt matter in pvp. Power zerkers manually drop out of zerk to steal life and parry with savage instinct. Smash brawler removes the immune, and opponents don't sit there for bursts.

Power zerker has been constantly bad for the past few years. It got better temporarily when eternal champion got reworked, but is now bad again because condi zerker got it nerfed. 

Can

I please

Play the game.  

Thanks. 

Just put the additional second of savage instinct immune back.  Why do I have to keep making threads asking for functionality we already had back, when no significant amount of people plays Power zerk in pvp?

Can you add a warrior main to the dev team?

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

We have to take defense because resilient roll is necessary to protect bursts from blind and weakness.

Discipline is mandatory for warrior to function in pvp.

So we won't be taking arms.

That leaves a 1 second immune from savage instinct, and 3 seconds of lifesteal from dead or alive if you choose to take that. 

Smash brawler  doesnt matter in pvp. Power zerkers manually drop out of zerk to steal life and parry with savage instinct. Smash brawler removes the immune, and opponents don't sit there for bursts.

Power zerker has been constantly bad for the past few years. It got better temporarily when eternal champion got reworked, but is now bad again because condi zerker got it nerfed. 

Can

I please

Play the game.  

Thanks. 

Just put the additional second of savage instinct immune back.  Why do I have to keep making threads asking for functionality we already had back, when no significant amount of people plays Power zerk in pvp?

Can you add a warrior main to the dev team?

To me the worst thing that happened for zerker was how they nerfed our stat increase to 150 power, but decided that leaving all condition damage buffs as they were, was a sound choice. 

And yet condi zerker has been the issue?

Sure in wvw people played berserker for arc divider and scorched earth, but isn't it amazing how they changed arc divider to the orange slice and that's what cause disdain towards zerker in comp? And what is the result? Instead of reverting arc divider to 3 strikes, greater radius, maybe decreased cast-time for a similar overall coefficient, they flat out half our power increase from zerk mode. 

• Like 2