(EU) join The Mists [Mist] today! we're a friendly and social bunch looking for more friends - everybody is welcome :)

Nexideus.7946

12 hours ago, Jjhop.2795 said:

Hello!

I am a returning player with fresh mindset to learn GW2 PvE or PVP. It is just I live in Asia but when possible I would love to join you guys on your adventure! Love this game want  to learn fractals and raids from fresh!

Sincerely,

Jjhop

Don't worry, we run our schedule at 19:00cet, I hope that's not too late for you.
I invited you 🙂

Edited by DanielKitchka.4709

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm a returning UK player, I bought the expansions during the recent sale and completed the story and some other content like mounts.

Now looking for similar people to do the rest of the pve content with, if you have any space it would be great 🙂 

Space for a returning player?

Last played years ago but had to quit due to working abroad, now back (UK) and looking for an active guid to do various activities with (open world/strikes etc...)

At the moment i'm working through the expansions and getting the mounts as well as coming to terms with all the changes that have taken place (left just before HoT so elite specs are all new to me)

I do like to try all types of content (prefer open world/bosses/metas etc...) as my reactions may be a little slow for top-tier raiding.