Daily completion chest only give 20 Astral Acclaim?

Kel.9406

2 hours ago, Kel.9406 said:

I notice the daily completion chest only give 20 Astral Acclaim. Not 30 anymore?
And the daily objectives are no longer auto display on screen.

I have to assume the 20 instead of 30 is intentional (and they just forgot to update the tooltip) because the weekly objectives went from 40 each to 50.
I do wish ANet would have told us about the change and why it was made.

As for the tracking, I am thinking this is because the WV objectives had overridden any acheivement tracking before. Now, you do need to track them by clicking the eye on each, but there is a toggle to swap between showing objectives and achievements. Could still be improved from here, but I think it is better than it had been before the update.

Edited by Tanek.5983

4 minutes ago, Tanek.5983 said:

I have to assume the 20 instead of 30 is intentional (and they just forgot to update the tooltip) because the weekly objectives went from 40 each to 50.
I do wish ANet would have told us about the change and why it was made.

As for the tracking, I am thinking this is because the WV objectives had overridden any acheivement tracking before. Now, yo do need to track them by clicking the eye on each, butu there is a toggle to swap between showing objectives and achievements. Could still be improved from here, but I think it is better than it had been before the update.

That may be why, but I agree that they should have let us know about the change.