NA - Aegis Prime [AP] is recruiting people that want to get into strikes, t4 fractals, and raiding. No experience required, but a good attitude is

Nasrin.7602

Aegis Prime [AP] [NA] is a small group of friends with varying pasts in other MMOs and FPS games with each other. Many of us have been playing on and off since launch but a core has come back within the last year and we are looking to expand. We are laid back and like to have fun with each other above everything.

We are looking for active players whether you are new, casual, or veteran to get more into strikes, t4 fractals and into raiding. To set expectations right away, if you are looking for a guild that has experience in t4 fractals and raid content we are not for you. If you are looking for a guild that is looking to learn and build up to these and you want to be a part of the learning process we would love to have you. Our active times when most members are online at the same time are usually between 5:00pm PST to 11:00pm PST but that doesn't mean we won't be online at other times.
Our current ongoing primary focus is PvE content with each other, knocking out collections, world completion, living story, expansion maps, hero point farms, guild missions etc. Recently we have been getting into strikes, and fractals and it is something we want to pursue. Ideally we want to be able to build up our roster to do all strikes on a weekly basis and build up further to t4 Fractal dailies as well as into raids. Our end goal would be to do weekly content with each other and help get legendary armor through raids and legendary backpack through fractals for our members.

Repping is not required however we are a smaller, close-knit group so we would like our members to be an active part in conversation and activities whenever possible. As we are a close group we tend to joke around with each other as we know each other's boundaries and sense of humor. If you join and we say something that upsets you, please let us know. That said we do not cross lines and offend people on purpose nor do we tolerate hate speech, bullying, or harassment of any kind.

If this sounds good and you are interested in joining our guild, you can contact me ingame at Nasrin.7602 or on discord kara2788

Edited by Nasrin.7602

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a second guild that has beginner friendly events for fractals, raids, and strikes scheduled 7pm PST/10pm EST and later.  I have a good attitude in abundance, skill not so much.  I've played gw2 off and on for a while and while I've seen many strike, raid and fractals at least once, I would say I'm extremely rusty at best, don't remember all the mechanics and still make mistakes with my rotation and positioning.  

If you're cool with that, I will talk more with you either in discord or game.

• 4 weeks later...

Just getting back into GW2 after some years away. Looking for a guild to learn and growth with as a player. Open to all PvE activities (and PvP with a friendly group). Currently easing back into all the GW2. I am available for group content most evenings after 9pm (Central Time). 

• 1 month later...