Add a daily and weekly dungeon objective to Wizard Vault.

The dungeon rush is nice and all, but dungeons will be back to being virtually dead as soon as it ends. Maybe in addition, consider adding a permanent daily and weekly dungeon objective to the wizard vault. Optional, of course.

Maybe 1 specific dungeon for the daily on rotation, and 3 of any dungeon for the weekly.

Edited by SatyricL.2784
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Portals could also tender the souls of nearby allies , and a mysterious menacing Chest could drag players into random locations like dungeons for extra rewards (essences maybe?)., if they choose to touch it and  the second from a different event (giving some time  to the system)

Edited by Woof.8246
  • Confused 4

I agree with op in that I'd like to see dungeons added to the wv rotation, but I don't think they fit well as a daily compared to the time commitment involved with other dailies. For weeklies I'd rather see specific paths over 'any paths', since an 'any path' option would end up with the same few paths being run frequently while others are neglected . . .

In the meantime, the current dungeon rush event gives players a great opportunity to find other players who are also interested in dungeons, and nothing is preventing anyone from continuing to explore dungeons with those likeminded players after the event ends . . .

EDIT: Odd to move this to instanced content, seemed to be more of a wv thread than a dungeon one . . .

Edited by Gop.8713

7 hours ago, Woof.8246 said:

Portals could also tender the souls of nearby allies , and a mysterious menacing Chest could drag players into random locations like dungeons for extra rewards (essences maybe?)., if they choose to touch it and  the second from a different event (giving some time  to the system)

Did I take a bad gummy or something?