Heal-Scrapper: System Shocker too weak? (PvE)

FreshF.5793

2 hours ago, FreshF.5793 said:

Yo Guys, 

could you please increase the healing modifier on barrier of system Shocker for Heal scrapper? Its right now at 0.11.

800 barrier for wasting cc skills is Not really worth the Trait.

Dont take this trait, its bad, take gyroscopic acceleration with the trait that heal on swiftness and super speed instead. You can share the heal via the master in invention, medical dispertion field. Its way better. System shocker is a noob trap imo for pve.

Also heal scrapper aint that great in pve. Better to play qDPS and run with another healer. But if you insist on making heal scrapper work, yeah dont take system shocker.

Edited by Zzik.5873
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, Zzik.5873 said:

Dont take this trait, its bad, take gyroscopic acceleration with the trait that heal on swiftness and super speed instead. You can share the heal via the master in invention, medical dispertion field. Its way better. System shocker is a noob trap imo for pve.

Also heal scrapper aint that great in pve. Better to play qDPS and run with another healer. But if you insist on making heal scrapper work, yeah dont take system shocker.

heal scrapper is perfectly fine.  It lacks Fury and Aegis, but fury is easily solved with Midnight King relic, or just letting your DPS/boonDPS cover it.  I'd argue most places it's right on par with Herald/Guardian, when Aegis is actually doing something then we can fall back to 3rd place.   Superspeed is underrated as a QoL increase and I love having a heal Scrapper anytime that is applicable.

Some more healing scaling on System Shocker would be nice though.  Right now it's kind of a "Superspeed or Stab don't really matter, guess I might as well get some easy barrier" because even when stacked with CC (Mace3, Shield4+5, Function Gyro, Personal Battering Ram+Toolbelt, Mace2 in lightning field) it's just not very impactful.

Edited by Jerus.4350
  • Like 2