Mechanist Skills not enough (PVE)

August.5934

[I only play Power builds]

I will straight up come to the point. I feel like mechanist doesn't have much toolbelt skills. Because the toolbelt skills are replaced by jade mech skills, i feel like 3 isn't enough! I am atm trying different build to see how to effectively make use of jade mech but not having toolbelt skills feels like a big handicap. Our utility skills are basically engineering kit and  elixirs don't provide much boons expect for Elixirs B & Elixirs U. Without firearms trait, mainintaing fury is hard unless i sacrifite 10% strike dmg from exposive to get 4sec of fury everytime i do explosion. I am not playing firearms because of mech's long CD on his skills so i picked up Tools trait to lower some CD abit more. 

jabe mech got more striker dmg number on his skills but his crit damge is not even at 190% it's on 189% and i normally want to have 200% Crit dmg atleast + His base crit rate value is low as well (50%). The boons i grant myself doesn't work on him unless i use a skill that provides boons for the whole party.

After the soto and more weapon option to many classes, i feel like engineer has been left behind. on every build i am using hammer. Sword and pistol dmg isn't enough according to thier CD, debuff or CC.

Engineer kits dmg are extreamly low expect for the grenade kit (grenade kit got decent dmg in PVE). I am failing to see what's the purpose of engineer is at this moment. Technology keeps moving forward and we still stuck without any upgrade to engineering kit. We barely got any decent weapon hence hammer for everything. Our only offhand weapon is pistol & shield. Rifile's damage is very poor for it's long CD and non pearcing dmg. Enginner kit got no DMG, not a single kit to provide any decent boons. 

Might as well give us weapon swap ability and buff sword's damage outside of holosmit spec. Make it work like ranger's hammer with swappable weapon skills and please don't release shortbow. I rather not have it the to have it and know it's totally useless damage & boon providing wise.

So please provide 2 more skills to jade and consider upgrading engineer kit or just give us weapon swap with better weapon.

thank you for taking your time to read 🙂 

Edited by August.5934
  • Like 1
  • Confused 5