strange lack of quickness on pug hb/qb since few patch

Requiem.9648

No sure why but since last few patches its seem even SC website have changed the rune of monk for rune of water how give even more boon duration for HB and i can clearly observe after having many pug HB in fractals/raids/strikes that those HB seem have serious issue provide 95 to100% quickness uptime. I am not sure why cause i can't see any significant change on quickness duration from mantra of potence or mantra of solace when you have liberator vow trait on. Also HB should always use the shield 4 skill toward allies give aegis when they have stalwart speed trait on and of oc the fb should have feel my wrath as elite or the mantra of liberation to activate the stalwart speed (7sec) cd. Maybe that because pug does not now that mantra of resolution give quickness when you have liberator vow. In any case i did observed many many hb seem have serious quickness issue since a while i have many log  of pug HB have 50 to 60% uptime how realy realy low.

For the regular condi quickbrand they should just put back the liberator vow instead of unrelenting crtiticism but again seem they have issue provide proper uptime.

Its also maybe due to firebrand placement at the end cause on my case i did was able to provide proper up 100% time with the good old rune of monk to the entire sub.

• Confused 2