Getting skill split info (PvP, WvW, PvE)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't see any way to get this info 😔. I did some digging and all I could find was a thread from a year ago asking for the same thing

Looking around at a couple build sites, it looks like the default (PvE) values are shown even when the build is meant for PvP. The only place I found that has accurate values for competitive modes is gw2skills.net. The only way I can see that being done is manually integrating the values for PvP/WvW into the data from the API, unless they are doing some other trickery. Maybe there is a way to get that data from the wiki instead of full manual, but still I believe you would need to combine it all yourself.

• 1 month later...
On 2/20/2024 at 8:35 PM, Seon.8402 said:

Looking around at a couple build sites, it looks like the default (PvE) values are shown even when the build is meant for PvP. The only place I found that has accurate values for competitive modes is gw2skills.net. The only way I can see that being done is manually integrating the values for PvP/WvW into the data from the API, unless they are doing some other trickery. Maybe there is a way to get that data from the wiki instead of full manual, but still I believe you would need to combine it all yourself.

Ye, did the same digging and found nothing. I could scrap the data from the wiki too but that would take some work to do.

Bumping so maybe a dev can help me ❤️