Suggestion: remove rallybots

11 hours ago, Kate.3679 said:

I don't need to know the exact reason to know that you most likely deserved it.

You are irrelevant in this case. you aren't there, or you could be the giggling witch alt account for all I know.  you are exactly like the bullying squad of players who bullied me without even know what when down in the first place and I am not going down that road again, 8 years was enough. you have a nice life.

Edited by SweetPotato.7456

1 hour ago, SweetPotato.7456 said:

You are irrelevant in this case. you aren't there, or you could be the giggling witch alt account for all I know.  you are exactly like the bullying squad of players who bullied me without even know what when down in the first place and I am not going down that road again, 8 years was enough. you have a nice life.

Some people need to be bullied a little bit in life you know 😉

Also I have no idea what guild they're from and I am most definitely not an alt account. Just calling it as it is.

Edited by Kate.3679

I personally don’t think downstate or rallying is the problem here: an enemy has to be taken down for one player to rally. It is a balanced game system. 

What i find obnoxious the ability to just go and ress anybody just with the action button. The same as anet removed the ability to ress any fully dead player we should not be able to ress anybody unless using skills from the toolbar / traits / equipment effects. 

right now any celestial bunker can ress any downed player and there is nothing a single enemy can do, you will not have your burst available, you don’t have enough time to stomp and either way the enemy will be resurrected before you can do anything about it. 

just disable the action in wvw. 

Edited by anduriell.6280