Fur-lined head pieces in tp cannot be loaded.

3 hours ago, Lucy.3728 said:

Hello

for weeks I cannot load any fur-lined head wear in the tp. The popup comes but nothing loads, there's just an endless loading circle.

In wiki it isn't even listed as a tp available item. E.g. -> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fur-Lined_Helmet

(I know I can buy the skins elsewhere, like in wvw)

the bug isn't your abilty to buy the item or not, but the fact that various bugs and exploits over the years have let people list "account-bound on aquire" items

All items with an item code exist as an entry in the TPs database, including Account-bound only items;
now, while they exist, you obviously can't buy them because they're still account-bound to the seller(or potentially th TP itself).

N.B. if all you're after is the Dry bones helm skin, i would recommend buying or crafting the https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Shadow_Helm

Edited by Parasite.5389
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

They are all either Soulbound on Acquire or Account-bound; thus, they will not show up on the Trading Post.

You can acquire them either from Renown Heart NPCs, craft them, or, as you  mentioned, from NPCs in WvW.

Funny thing is that the head pieces do show in the TP, you just can't buy them.

It actually disturbs me when I filter the tp for 'locked items'. So I'll unlock those skins elsewhere just to get rid of them from the tp with the locked filter.

And thanks for the tip with the heart vendors. That little karma is better than wasting badges. I saw it's on Gendarran Fields, very easy map.