"net::ERR_ABORTED" message when trying to access the trading post/black lion market

As the title says, since reinstalling gw2 a couple of days ago having wanted to get back into things, I've been unable to access the trading post/black lion market, which is sort of a sour start to returning to GW2, I'm still in an ongoing support ticket, but their first suggestion to reset winsock has done nothing, and from what I've read online, there's supposed to be something called Awesomium when I run the game and that's used to access the browser for trading post, but I have no such program on my computer, and no such process runs when I play the game, any help with this would be appreciated, I'm not sure I'd want to continue GW2 without access to a trading post and market.

Awesomium was the old trading post. They're using CoherentUI now.

The error means it's being denied access to the internet. Ensure that no security software is blocking it. You can find CoherentUI_Host.exe under the bin folder in your GW2 install folder and additionally in the gw2cache* folders in the %temp% folder.

Archived