GvG in 2024

Worats.7064

Hello guys, 

It's probably not the best place to be doing this, but eitherway,  I'm trying to expand the GvG's playerbase within the Gw2 community by releasing a video showcasing some funny moments that happened in the past month's. I know that GvG is still seen as something very niche, but it's honestly quite an unique experience and I would love if more people would simply know about it. 

For those who are unaware of this gamemode, it's a custom gamemode handled by the community where guilds will fight in an arena. Unlike WvW, there's no external factors affecting the fights or unfair numbers between the two guilds. It's pretty fun and intense and it can lead to some sweaty moments, and like most competitive gamemode, it can get really serious if you want to go that far. It's still something very interesting even if you're less experienced as there's a lot of people willing to help you out. The best way to know more about GvG would probably to go on the official GvG discord : https://discord.gg/3s7XVSjx

This discord is where people will schedule fights and where guilds will recruit. Feel free to check it out if you're interested.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/2/2024 at 8:45 AM, Worats.7064 said:

Hello guys, 

It's probably not the best place to be doing this, but eitherway,  I'm trying to expand the GvG's playerbase within the Gw2 community by releasing a video showcasing some funny moments that happened in the past month's. I know that GvG is still seen as something very niche, but it's honestly quite an unique experience and I would love if more people would simply know about it. 

For those who are unaware of this gamemode, it's a custom gamemode handled by the community where guilds will fight in an arena. Unlike WvW, there's no external factors affecting the fights or unfair numbers between the two guilds. It's pretty fun and intense and it can lead to some sweaty moments, and like most competitive gamemode, it can get really serious if you want to go that far. It's still something very interesting even if you're less experienced as there's a lot of people willing to help you out. The best way to know more about GvG would probably to go on the official GvG discord : https://discord.gg/3s7XVSjx

This discord is where people will schedule fights and where guilds will recruit. Feel free to check it out if you're interested.

can you also drop the EU inhouses disocrd , maybe people get intrested in that one too