Crafted duplicate legendary wvw armour by mistake which was automatically added to wardrobe. Support cant revert this. What do I do?

Hello,

While crafting light legendary wvw armor, i have crafted once using the triumphant armour and again using the mistforged triumphant armour for the shoulder piece. Now when I go to equip shoulder i find 2 leggy pieces. Obviously I have crafted this  by mistake. The duplicate legendary doesn't have any unique skin (apart from what was already unlocked when mistforged was crafted). I was not even aware that wvw armour has 2 different types. I requested the support to revert this, but they said they couldn't help as its already been added to my armory. This seems like a big scam from the dev team. Why do you need 2 legendary from the same set existing as unique set, since the skin is already the one shared with ascended version

• Sad 1

Not much you can do. As far as has been communicated, customer support does not have the ability to remove unlocked items from the armory/achievement system. At least not easy enough for them to do regularly.

What they can do is remove items and reimburse the materials, which in case of legendary items which automatically get added to the armory (any account bound item will) is not possible.

The issue with legendary WvW armor is based in a change they made years ago. Originally the Mistforged Triumphant pieces had a WvW rank requirement starting at rank 1,500 and progressing to 2,000 for the chest eventually. The regular triumphant armor was the non rank requirement versions as to not lock legendary armor behind rank 2,000. This was changed to requiring rank 500 for whatever reason.