Can we get a Guild Content buff? GvG? More Guild Halls?

I actually enjoy most of the Guild Missions that are available currently (except you Fawcett's Porch, you sneaky jumping puzzle) but a game with the name Guild Wars, I'm surprised there's not more investment in the Guild part of it over the years. 

My biggest irk right now is that small guilds can't participate in all of the missions that are provided, as in, physically cannot. One of my main guilds is only a few people I know in real life, trying to get 3+ of us on at the same time to do WvW or PvP missions is a chore, but there's almost always 2 of us free. 

On the flip side of that, one of my other main guilds is a larger PvP guild, I was telling a few guildmates about GvG from GW1 and they were disappointed that it wasn't introduced into GW2. Someone suggested the idea of Guild Raids, where you could attempt to CTF another guild's hall (with consent of course) and I thought that would be amazingly good fun, with the use of traps or obstacles etc. 

I'm completely understanding that some content (fishing etc) can't be added as missions due to expansion locks, but just removing the physical requirement to have 3 players to even start a mission would be a great help for smaller guilds to actually use some of the existing content. 

What do you think?

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

5 minutes ago, Omega.6801 said:

Lots of work went into those guild missions and it is kinda sad that they never expanded on them. But it seems guilds are abandoned content at this point due to lack of monetization options probably.

It's so sad, all the need to do is just change "Requires: 3" to "Requires: 1" and we're done. 

Although knowing the spaghetti code we'd likely end up somehow breaking something entirely unrelated like World Bosses. 

Edited by VaegaVic.6394
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, VaegaVic.6394 said:

It's so sad, all the need to do is just change "Requires: 3" to "Requires: 1" and we're done.

I am asking for that change to the "small" WvW missions (dollies, sentries, camps) for years. It would create a lot more player driven content, when you have to "speed run sentries" or super speed dollies to get hard missons to succeed. Not to mention defending and upgrading camps actively and not just doing the 5 min flip game.