I'm not exactly Complaining but Why will [Glacial Heart] still activate on "Chill" ... Like does Guardian have "chill" anywhere in it's kit...?

TyrantPuppy.1893

Also, side-note, I not really a fan of how "on-disable" traits have escalated from just "on-hard-cc" to "on-hard-cc and immobilize and chill and etc." Especially with how much these vary across the core 9 professions. Please homogenize this OR give each one some flavor that makes sense. Thanks.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

If I read the trait change correctly, it will still add chill to hammer 2. Sigils and relics might also add chill. I expect that they know guardian won't have a lot of chill access, but it is thematic, and by the same token, making it trigger on chill probably isn't adding that many extra procs on guardian.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, draxynnic.3719 said:

If I read the trait change correctly, it will still add chill to hammer 2.

I do agree, it sound like Mighty blow still become Glacial blow when you take the trait.

Sigils and relics might also add chill.

Not so much in sPvP but, yeah, Relic of the Reaper could become an interesting toy in WvW. 

I expect that they know guardian won't have a lot of chill access, but it is thematic, and by the same token, making it trigger on chill probably isn't adding that many extra procs on guardian.

True. The real questions are "Will there be an ICD?" and "How much health will be gained by landing those effects?". If there is no ICD and the trait is balanced around Hammer, I'm definitely expecting low numbers.