Suggestion to change Renegade grandmaster traits.

Katary.7096

Since Renegade is getting a rework for its Legendary Stance in the upcoming balance update I thought that this would be a good time to suggest a few changes for the grandmaster Renegade traits. Currently all of the grandmaster traits provide a Renegade build with 2 bonus effects, both of which tend to support different build archetypes. I would like to see these traits realigned to have both effects benefit the same type of build.
For example:

"Righteous Rebel": Heroic Command grants more might per stack of Kalla's Fervor. Orders from Above lasts longer and affects a larger area.

"Lasting Legacy": Kalla's Fervor you inspire lasts longer and is more potent. Citadel Bombardment pulls more missiles into Tyria for every stack of Kalla's Fervor affecting you.

"Vindication": Gaining Kalla's Fervor grants you might. Kalla's Fervor reduces the damage you receive from conditions.

Thoughts?

• Like 2

Changing some effects like you wrote to these traits could be better. Further I have some few suggestions aswell to kalla stance skills energy wise and the F-skills

•I would like to see 5 Energy lower requirement each for the 3 kalla stance utility skills. So heal/elite not counted obviously hehe.

• F-skills 15 energy each.

• Heroic command also granting baseline swiftness to you/nearby allies. Also could grant baseline 5 stacks kalla's fervor and might stacks stays too. 

•Orders from Above baseline cleanses 1 condition/pulse in the area. And it gives back 1 empowerment back to centaur stance tablet.

•Citadel Bombardment applies 0,5seconds weakness/bombardment. So this stacks and if traited it's stronger.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Katary.7096 said:

"Vindication": Gaining Kalla's Fervor grants you might. Kalla's Fervor reduces the damage you receive from conditions.

I see what you did there buddy, but I don't disagree with it.
But at the same time, it's never gonna happen and we all know it. Conditions are one problem Revenant always struggled against with one bandaid solution that is Salvation. They will never let us reduce Condi damage like that while also generating Might.

• Like 1