My Feedback for Pistol

Again as with Hammer another utter failure to understand the profession and what it needs.  The design phase had poor (any?) consultation with the customer /player base on what we wanted.  E.G there weer many things we could have had: 1200 range skills, wide condy coverage, a ranged power weapon, less reliance on stats to top up sustain.  And so on and so forth.

What did we get?

- Poor animations and awful sound, clunky skill casting. Bullet appears 3 feet in front of me for some reason.

- UX - you expect people to stare at the condition icons in the heat of battle to work out in milliseconds the state of your buffs.

- Air - absolutely useless, what exactly was the use cases and scenarios this was meant to support?!  Its dead on pvp.

- Poor burst, poor cleave.

- the 4 bullet skill.  I would be embarrassed by what can be inferred here with regards to lack of design skill.  Expecting a player to flip between all 4 elements skipping skills to then get 800 dmg and 1 aura, eh, what?

- Does not address the fundamental issue with condy in ele, bad condy coverage, its just another sceptre now but worse.

- Still pandering to bs catalyst with yet another aura on demand, which is probably going to cause the same problems caused when they pandered to catalyst with the signet skills. 

Edited by Bladestrom.6425
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4