Did not receive Astral Acclaim upon completing weekly.

I have already submitted a support ticket over this but I have been told to report it as a bug in game and here so that is what I am doing. Ticket is 9158860.

Upon completion of my 6th weekly on March 1st I was unable to claim the weekly reward. After contacting support they told me I had claimed it on February 26th which is impossible since I only finished the 6th daily on March 1st. Through more messages they confirmed that my wizards vault is bugged and it gave me completion on the 26th but never gave me the 450 astral acclaim this week.

I believe the reason for this is the previous week starting on February 19th I had completed the weekly but I forgot to claim it due to a busy sunday and I had meant to get dailies done and claim it to overcap but I simply forgot.

I'm not exactly sure what really to do here. Support seems to have basically abandoned the ticket telling me to just post it as a bug so that's what I'm doing. I'd love to get the 450 AA from this week but also am concerned that my account might be permanently bugged and future weeklies will be broken as well. 

• Confused 1

This happened to me too. I was 3 acclaim away from buying ascended armor and I simply did not get the reward. I haven't received any positive actions from staff so I will not comment on their effectiveness for risk of being censored and banned.

• Confused 4

10 hours ago, Quasidivine.2591 said:

This happened to me too. I was 3 acclaim away from buying ascended armor and I simply did not get the reward. I haven't received any positive actions from staff so I will not comment on their effectiveness for risk of being censored and banned.

My biggest concern right now is that support can't even tell me if my account is unbugged and if I'll get next weeks. Their only advice is to record the game when I finish my 6th. Which I'll do but just doesn't leave me with a ton of confidence right now when support can already see I wasn't given the 450 and confirmed that but then they can't do anything about it.

• Confused 2