Wvw population

Heya, been thinking about joining Gw2 and start a new char. I don't wanted to know how WvW is doing because that interests me the most. Are there enough players for zerks etc or how is the population?

Short answer, yes there is plenty of population and more than enough for zergs.

Long answer, depends which server you join. Some have more active/organised groups than others. I can't say anything of NA, but the EU scene is forever changing with some guilds migrating to other servers from time to time.

Hey Morey, WvW is by far the game mode I enjoyed the most so despite many flaws, its really fun. It is not always super active but lets say that about half the time there is commanders to follow with 20+ players if this is what you are looking for. Roaming is also an option but more challenging, especially for new players.

About new players, first weeks/months can be quite discouraging but once you get good and get your first kills then it can be super addictive and fun!

GW2 has a nice economic and crafting systems. You can play only WvW and get about anything you need from it.

3 hours ago, Morey.4136 said:

Heya, been thinking about joining Gw2 and start a new char. I don't wanted to know how WvW is doing because that interests me the most. Are there enough players for zerks etc or how is the population?

Population is there, but for a direct reference:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/World

Doesn't mean your time zone will be balanced nor your link, but for pure numbers check the weblink per your region.