Severe performance regression since Realm of Dreams update

There is a noticeable drop in overall game performance that is most noticeable in older map metas since the Realm of Dreams content update. A system which would previously get around 100-110 FPS in Tangled Depths now only gets 70. Many meta events, even with Lowest character models, dip below 30.

You'll have to forgive the lack of data, since there is no way to run older versions of the game to collect data on. Is anyone else noticing this?

My PC is an i7-13700k, 32gb DDR5-5600, a PowerCooler Radeon 6800XT and the game is installed to a PCIe Gen 4 NVMe SSD.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Furyhunter.1495 said:

There is a noticeable drop in overall game performance that is most noticeable in older map metas since the Realm of Dreams content update. A system which would previously get around 100-110 FPS in Tangled Depths now only gets 70. Many meta events, even with Lowest character models, dip below 30.

You'll have to forgive the lack of data, since there is no way to run older versions of the game to collect data on. Is anyone else noticing this?

My PC is an i7-13700k, 32gb DDR5-5600, a PowerCooler Radeon 6800XT and the game is installed to a PCIe Gen 4 NVMe SSD.

I also noticed some performance issues. I also have a fairly good PC as well (3070TI for my graphics card). I lowered my settings so I haven't had the time to see if it's still doing it with my old settings.

Edited by ZeroTheRuler.7415
  • Confused 1