What Elite Spec Do You Want!?! (Poll)

Adry.7512

@SJWhat.9237 said:I want the Ritualist back. Can I have the Ritualist back?

Had me at Ritualist...

@Chickenooble.5014 said:See, community, this is a perfect example of why we need to keep the Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down button. :)

I disagree, specific to threads that are polls. If you want to vote in it, do so, otherwise, move along. That's my opinion. As a counterpoint, the OP and first response here had polarized reactions. A "None of the above" option in the poll may have been a good idea.

Dual pistol mes, land spear ranger, Strong interrupt mes that isnt too reliant on clones maybe class restructured like necros and guards get but on its shattering abilities into something else where that spec isnt as reliant on clones and holds its own. GS and staff mes having multiple sets of skills for each they could build builds around (actually every class/weapon noone would mind the necromancer having a different set of skills on its staff).

Mesmer and necro I'd really like new staff skillsets on to feel more like casters normally feel like.

@Adry.7512 said:

@Demeth.5816 said:Isnt giant scythe reaper? oO

Yea it's a shroud, but I meant it as a new weapon. It would be pretty cool.

This current expansion and the next expansion did not release any new weapons. New weapons is not going to be a possibility ever. The most you can hope for is weapon skins that looks like a different weapon.

Archived