Power Berzerker Needs More Work

Yerlock.4678

Wild Blow feels better and the damage is nice, but the range feels lacking. Having a small gap closer would really make it more fun to play, similar to something like Hilt Bash or the f1 mace for Berzerker. Right now you have to be on top of your opponent to do anything and if they slightly move away you won't hit them. Also while we're at it give f1 mace a small gap closer for playability and fun reasons. One of the reasons mace isn't played by many is cuz the f1 is stationary and doesn't have good range or mobility. Just making something more fun, even if it's not busted, would increase playability for sure.

Outrage still needs a buff. Giving it Protection or some defensive utility would help it become more viable, almost like a mini less good Endure Pain but it has a better cd. Point being it needs love next pass.

Head Butt should do more damage, similar to Wild Blow.

Arc Divider should have precasts removed. You did a great job with Slicing Maelstrom removing aftercasts, now this skill needs love to feel better also.

Flaming Flurry needs a small power buff for the power variant users of swords.

Flurry also needs a slight power buff.

Edited by gmmg.9210
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Yerlock.4678 changed the title to Power Berzerker Needs More Work

my only gripe with berserker is how many of it's skills are 1 hit only and can be easily negated by an aegis or blind, this skill ignoring blind sorta fixes the issue for *this skill only.

I would rather they give the spec itself a reliable resist source or maybe an unblockable - kinda weird that spellbreaker has it(dagger f1) instead of this supposedly "berserker" class.

*edit
i know resilient roll exists in Def trait, but i'd rather be it a berserker thing instead. and no blood roar's resistance isn't enough- i may be asking for much but warrior has gotten the short end of the stick for so long that we dont even know what counts as the long end of it anymore.

Edited by Firellis.7954