32.1k DPS - Mirage Clone Build (non IH) (Updated 13.12.2017)

Me Games Ma.8426

Thanks for the update, the improvement seems consistent independently of the build. Yesterday I tested a 2K improvement with a dueling/illusions/mirage build using IH and ambush for testing purpose. Nice contrast and confirmation. It's clear that they tested it this time, a reasonable buff strategically done to be profitable in different builds and controlled to not make it op. And apart, as a curious fact, I also did a test of a tank build based on trailblazer stats and low dps. The increase in dps was the same 2k.

@Zoser.7245 said:Thanks for the update, the improvement seems consistent independently of the build. Yesterday I tested a 2K improvement with a dueling/illusions/mirage build using IH and ambush for testing purpose. Nice contrast and confirmation. It's clear that they tested it this time, a reasonable buff strategically done to be profitable in different builds and controlled to not make it op. And apart, as a curious fact, I also did a test of a tank build based on trailblazer stats and low dps. The increase in dps was the same 2k.

May I ask you to post your build? I mean it is pretty obvious what traits and such you would choose but I'm curious nonetheless. Also I'd love to know why you take Illusions over Chaos. Basically the tradeoff would be 18% condition duration for 150 condition damage (and a bunch of traits that don't matter).

Archived