[NA][[PVE] The BAD Guild - End Game with Zero Pressure

Are you level 80 and ready for end game content? Looking for a pressure free place to start a group and get through it? Join the BAD Guild today!

Who we are: An 18+ guild for level 80 players who want to start or continue dungeons, fractals, strikes, raids, and whatever else without pressure. Experience is never required. We'll never do DPS checks or ask for kill proof. We only ask you to bring your best build with appropriate gear and a positive attitude.

Our guild is built by players like you. All of our events are run by guild members looking to tackle content - some may be experts, some may be new, some may be in-between. Every guild member can, and should, create events or use our lfg to complete the content you want to do. What you put into the guild is what you'll get out of it.

Who we are not: We are not running statics or necessarily aiming to speed clear content. We're just here to get together with other chill players and have fun without any toxic behavior.

Join our Discord and be sure to review the rules for more info. Note, you'll need to request a guild invite before you can chat in Discord: https://discord.gg/epRvBWQ4vr

Edited by Paikea.6790
  • Like 1

Hello there! i'd love an invite! I'm a returning "vet" i played GW2 at release on and off, And just made a come back about six months ago. Took a few months off and i'm now starting from the bottom again LOL. Thank you so much! Have a great day!

sorry friend just saw this! you both are free to join if you'd like! just join our discord using the link in my post and leave your account name in guild invites and we can get you set up with an invite from there!