Cursor Bug: Mini Map Resizer sticking onto other UI elements (probably more than that happening).

So when you put your cursor on the mini map until you get a resize cursor, whether it be horizontal, diagonal, or vertical.  If there is another UI element nearby (that doesn't have a significant gap between, or if you are fast enough).  It will carry the resize cursor onto the next window and stick like that until you drag the mouse off that window.  I noticed this the most when I have to right click the chest above the mini map because my vertical resize cursor gets stuck when I'm on the chest.

Also the salvage icon sometimes doesn't show up, and just displays a regular cursor, until I cancel and click the salvage kit again.

Posted (edited)
On 3/27/2024 at 4:08 AM, Daerdor.1402 said:

Noticed the same issue with the salvage cursor icon disappearing when using a salvage kit, seems to occur since the latest March 19 Patch.

I can replicate this by closing the inventory, reopening and double clicking the salvage kit.  It doesn't have the recycle arrow icon thing on it, but if I right click to cancel out the salvage function with my mouse over a blank spot or not on the inventory and double click the salvage kit again.. then I see the proper icon.

Edited by Vegeta.2563
  • Sad 1