Dissapeared from inventory

Hello. I had in my inventory Legendary Kit 2 from previous season, as long as Kit 3 from current. 
I was logged out for day-two. Today i login and found out that my Legendary Kit 2 just dissapeared. Dont know the reason, i didnt touch it, because at the moment i dont even have resourses for craft 😄 Pls check logs and return it. 
Thanks! 
or atleast give back astral acclaims, i believe it costs me 1200

maybe there was some game update or something changes. I didnt see restriction or time-limiter for use kit too. Dont know what to think

Edited by SAYOUNARA.6832

21 minutes ago, SAYOUNARA.6832 said:

Hello. I had in my inventory Legendary Kit 2 from previous season, as long as Kit 3 from current. 
I was logged out for day-two. Today i login and found out that my Legendary Kit 2 just dissapeared. Dont know the reason, i didnt touch it, because at the moment i dont even have resourses for craft 😄 Pls check logs and return it. 
Thanks! 
or atleast give back astral acclaims, i believe it costs me 1200

maybe there was some game update or something changes. I didnt see restriction or time-limiter for use kit too. Dont know what to think

You can contact the CS Team for assistance via the 'Support' link above/below or send an email to 'support@arena.net'. 

• Confused 1

For some reason i cant sent a message due to support button in game when pressing ESC, just cant submit it. Neither from Arena.net. I can login at GW2 forums but cant do it in Arena.net. Just infinite loading and then nothing happening. I will try somehow do it through email cuz idk what to do

• Confused 1

41 minutes ago, SAYOUNARA.6832 said:

For some reason i cant sent a message due to support button in game when pressing ESC, just cant submit it. Neither from Arena.net. I can login at GW2 forums but cant do it in Arena.net. Just infinite loading and then nothing happening. I will try somehow do it through email cuz idk what to do

You can't submit a ticket in-game, only a Bug Report which will garner no response.

From the Knowledge Base:  https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010124574-I-Can-t-Log-In-to-the-Support-Site