Can't Buy possession infusion after completing Temple Of Febe Challange Mode

As the titles says i am unable to buy the new possession infusion after i completed the temple of febe challange mode.
This is such a pity now that i put so many hours into this fight and can't show off my success with this infusion.
I know there are a lot of bugs with higher priority but guess this bug has to do something with the adjustments related to the legendary challenge mode and the "normal" challenge mode.

I hope that this gets a fix soon 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the same boat. I put quite some efforts to complete Temple of Febe challenge mode recently, and Possession infusion was a big part of my motivation of doing this, but after completion it's still locked at vendor. 2 weeks passed since the OP post, and still not fixed. I understand very small amount of playerbase is affected by this (because small amount of players can complete this challenge mode, and of them even less care about this infusion), but still if you decided to add this infusion to the game - please fix the bug and make it accessible as advertised.

• Sad 1

Anet has still not fixed this, I really expected them to fix it with this update but apparently not. You can buy it if you did legendary mode but since they added regular cm afterwards I would assume that they just forgot to update the unlocks and the infus+backpiece are tied to the legendary instead.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...