Sand Sharks dive (breach) attack changed?

So I don't exactly know when this changed but recently noticed when doing a bounty and some champion sand shark:
Sand Shark - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W)

Breach - Burrows into the ground, evading, and shadowsteps to the target. After a short delay, it surfaces and deals a small amount of damage while  Launching targets into the air. Stability negates the launch effect, but targets will still be flung into the air. The delay is greatly decreased when used against mounted players.

This does not seem to work that way anymore? Or at least what I am noticing is the launch effect (and damage) now happens when the sand sharks dive into the sand instead of when popping out of the sand with the breach move they still appear out of the sand on the red circle but when popping out it does no launch effect or damage anymore. To be fair it's more of a nuisance than anything else as it makes the breach attack harder to avoid as the indication is less noticeable. 

I'm mostly wondering if other people also noticed this (aka if it's a bug or something on my end) clearing the game cache / client repair does not seem to fix the problem. 

Edited by Ashnod.4365