Weapon Master not tracking properly (?)

The classic achievements afaik always counted on last hit only. (Making it annoying for certain achievements like with the shield and other off-hand weapons. Where afaik people recommended certain story missions and low level/white mobs to kill there.)

Newer one I think ... recently got changed. It used to track on last hit (by you) which was hard for certain support-type weapons. (Especially since that weapon was tied to the profession while the classic achievements can be maxed by using the weapon on any profession that can use it.) Afaik the change made it count every kill where you just had that weapon equipped and got kill credit. (At least I super quickly went from 4xx to 1000 ... in doing 1 convergence or so lol. With shortbow engineer.)

2 hours ago, Jeydra.4386 said:

See screenshot

It seems impossible for my Artisan of Arms: Elementalist's Pistol to have more kills than Pistol Master. Bug?

Enter Urban Battleground Fractal and go right after the tent. Kill all the Veteran Ascalonians that spawn endlessly coming from the "woods". They die on first hit and do not get killed by a condi (which makes the achievement not count). Works with all new weapons that are struggling, like Engi shortbow etc.

• Like 1