How to zoom into fps mode (action camera?

Trying the shooting gallery (old adventures I skipped and where the HoT weekly event reminded me of). Hard to even get silver lol. I read that it is recommended to use a tall norn (grass blocking the view for small chars) and to set the grapics settings to low.

But on some videoes in YouTube I also see the people using some kind of first-person-shooter view - not showing the own char. For me it automatically goes into action cam but zooming in or out ... still shows the own character. (Where for bad positioning and targets at ground level it even can block the view on the target.) That is annoying.

What settings to I need to use to go fully into the first person mode (own char not visible on the screen)?

Edit: Lol. Found it. Soo many options and the menu cluttered with tons of stuff. I did not see it until I found another vid (better guide - explaining more regarding the cam settings and not just doing a gold run with no explanation) that actually explained some settings they used. And I noticed the checkbox in the video and wondered why I did not find it for me. Taking a closer look I found it. That + some other settings in that vide I found ... should help.

Edited by Luthan.5236
  • Confused 1