[BUG] Collecting Wizard Vault in SAB doesn't yield anything

Hey there,

I don't know whether this has already been addressed or is a problem that has been known for some time. One guy on reddit said this already happened in PVP lobby when Wizard Vault got released.

I just did my PVP dailies in the Wizard Vault again and then went to the SAB lobby (because I went straight into a match from there). I then collected the dailies there.

Normally you get 1k progress in the current PVP reward path for the big daily chest. However, if you claim it in SAB, you get NOTHING. No 1k progress, no rewards. Yesterday was the same, but i thought it got auto-claimed. Today i purposely tested it. Even changing to an open-world map doesnt give me the reward retrospectively.

I think the SAB lobby was overlooked in the bugfix back then because of its festival category.

This just happened to me.

I needed Transmutation Charges from the Wizard's Vault, so I decided to some SAB challenges in the special tab. I got the 100 Astral Acclaim, but when I went to spend it I got no charges. I checked my inventory, then double checked my wallet, logged in and out, cleared cache, and I still have nothing. I was redeeming in SAB. I'm going to be bummed if I lose all those points. It shows that I spent the points on Transmutation Charges, but that's it.

• Haha 1

A few hours ago experienced a very similar bug - in my case I finished my last weekly for this week - did not claim the rewards but went direclty to WvW lobby. While in WvW lobby I claimed the rewards for the last weekly and then the chest you get normally at the end of the week would light up and you can click on it to claim the weekly rewards.

But not in this case - the bug caused no rewards at all !

I should have been rewarded with :

I opened a ticket and few hours later some GM replied that according to them there is no issues at all.

They actually wrote I already claimed my reward on 15th April 3 hours after the reset.

Complete nonsense. The worst is they don't see this bug in the system and claim all is good....

I got the exact same response. They said I redeemed it on (insert character name here) and that Transmutation Charges from the Wizard's Vault go into the wallet, which I already knew. I was still at 0 charges after I redeemed in the SAB lobby. I even specified that it was in the SAB lobby. I didn't want to argue about it because it's not that big of a deal in my case, it's just Transmutation Charges, and I'm sure support has better things to do. I thought I'd just report it here. I'm sorry you lost that much stuff!

I'm curious to know where do the things we redeemed go though, because on their end it shows it was properly redeemed. I also wonder what the condition is that causes this to happen. It clearly doesn't happen to everyone because I never heard anything about even the PvP lobby stuff, and now that I'm looking back there were a lot of reports of it.