End Of Dragons

12 minutes ago, Mechtec.3827 said:

Best choice for Mastery points for End of Dragons, I already have Fishing,Jade Bots topped off, Skiff Piloting all Fishing Party, And only one in Arborstone Revitalization, this is the one I am not sure on??

Arborstone mastery largely depends on if you plan to craft the Aurene legendary weapons. Granted you can buy the materials purchased in Arborstone on the Trading Post, but it's considerably cheaper to buy them from the vendor in Arborstone, and for this you'll need access to the final Arborstone mastery, Globalization.  Also, when you unlock the Base of Operations mastery you'll be granted access to Taro Everclaw, who will trade you a piece of Ambergris (also needed for Aurene legendary weapons) daily for specific rare fish.

Personally I would strongly recommend unlocking the Arborstone masteries.  Even if you don't plan to make Aurene legendaries, you can always sell the materials purchased there on the Trading Post, and it also serves as a nice area to keep your characters similar to Lion's Arch, but with less load-in time.