Punish The Defeatists

Just now, Flowki.7194 said:

I told you before, I avg around 300 games per season, I play on and off peak, and typically sit at around g3, where you consistantly see the widest MMR range in the same game, especially off peak. I'm not conflating anything, seing AFKers for no good reason is nowhere near as common as you are making out. When it happens it is clearly when that team has been destroyed mutliple times. There are people in my games that I have killed just auto attacking, and im only g3, wtf do you think a try hard plat is doing to such players?

I suggest you look up the word conflate, you seem to have trouble comprehending the english language. You also seem to think your experiences are the only afk issues, they are not.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Bladestrom.6425 said:

I suggest you look up the word conflate, you seem to have trouble comprehending the english language. You also seem to think your experiences are the only afk issues, they are not.

I know what the word means, your point is valid, you just fail to understand why it is valid.

I had a Mesmer on my team in Capricorn sit out of the match because apparently nobody was going for bell, despite the fact that I was killed fighting for it in a 2v1, and we only lost the bell because the Mesmer was sitting due to the fact that we lost mid at the start of the game, which mean that he never even attempted to get the bell, while complaining that we did not *try* to get bell I just got outnumbered at bell- MAKE IT MAKE SENSE MAN!!