Rework Conceited Curate

Posted (edited)

Who cares about healing on flames? Keep the vitality and add a reveal to it; I'm honestly over the fact that every class doesn't have an option in the kit for reveal; make it a dmg trade-off or something. 

Edit: I am in fact prepared for the thief main *confused emotes*

Edited by Scatchtape.5109
  • Like 4
  • Confused 2

Giving reveal to every class is a waste of time, as guardian main I would love to reveal, but I don't know what a "fair" option over conceited curate would be.... maybe like: when your virtues strike you life steal for X(amount) or you gain a stacking buff that increases your next heal skill... idk just my thoughts.

Posted (edited)

I get OP's complaint. As a WB if the enemy team has a deadeye, you might as well gg since you have nothing to counter the chaining of teleports/stealth to avoid and negate your own shadowsteps. It's pretty frustrating.

I'm not sure giving everyone reveal would be healthy since it basically makes stealth irrelevant. I'm a broken record on this but if anet just does the sensible thing and makes it so stealth doesn't make you completely invisible but rather a shimmer, especially when the player moves, it would go a long way to making stealth way farer by at least making the counter-play just be paying attention to your surroundings. Anet could keep stealth as completely invisible unless you are within a certain range of an enemy, in which case it becomes a shimmer/grey outline.

Or my suggestions are garbage. Anyway the point is, anet please do something about stealth. We've been complaining for 12 years now and lowering/raising boon durations doesn't cut it.

Edited by Kuya.6495
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, Gabriel.8621 said:

Giving reveal to every class is a waste of time, as guardian main I would love to reveal, but I don't know what a "fair" option over conceited curate would be.... maybe like: when your virtues strike you life steal for X(amount) or you gain a stacking buff that increases your next heal skill... idk just my thoughts.

How about: Guardians passively reveal all stealthed enemies within 360 range

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

15 hours ago, Kuya.6495 said:

I get OP's complaint. As a WB if the enemy team has a deadeye, you might as well gg since you have nothing to counter the chaining of teleports/stealth to avoid and negate your own shadowsteps. It's pretty frustrating.

The only option is switching to Dragon Hunter (which isn't fun at all, in my opinion) to Champ Swap to Engineer and take Lock On.

How is this good gameplay? Just give all classes the option to take anti-stealth at a disadvantage. Make a relic similar to Demon Queen but for anti-stealth. **Poison that you apply reduces healing by an additional amount. Disabling a foe applies poison.**

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Scatchtape.5109 said:

The only option is switching to Dragon Hunter (which isn't fun at all, in my opinion) to Champ Swap to Engineer and take Lock On.

How is this good gameplay? Just give all classes the option to take anti-stealth at a disadvantage. Make a relic similar to Demon Queen but for anti-stealth. **Poison that you apply reduces healing by an additional amount. Disabling a foe applies poison.**

I think if anet won't rework stealth, a relic with aoe reveal is the next best thing.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ccccc.4963 said:

If you enjoy wb you should branch out to Scrapper for reveal/anti thief tech fun and similar gameplay

I just said that in my post-- I want to be able to play a class I enjoy without feeling like there isnt another option other than swapping 

4 hours ago, Scatchtape.5109 said:

to Champ Swap to Engineer and take Lock On.

Edited by Scatchtape.5109
  • Confused 1